All businesses must have the legal responsibility for electrical safety in their workplace by eliminating the potential risks of an electrical fault hence why safety compliance is legislated in all industries. It is every business owner’s responsibility to ensure that electrical items are regularly tested and tagged by a reputable licensed operator such as Pulse Test and Tag.
Hi, I am Andrew, your local test and tag professional owner/ operator of Pulse Test & Tag Lidcombe.
I am fully certified, nationally accredited and licensed to inspect, test and tag electric appliances and accessories to Australian Standard AS/NZS 3760:2010 compliance around the suburb of Lidcombe and surrounding suburb areas of Bass Hill, Berala, Birrong, Burwood Heights, Breakfast Point, Cabarita, Chester Hill, Chullora, Concord, Enfield. Georges Hall, Greenacre, Lidcombe, Lidcombe North, Mortlake, Mount Lewis, North Strathfield, Potts Hill, Regents Park, Rockwood, Sefton, Strathfield, Strathfield South, Yagoona, Yagoona West.
Inspecting and testing electrical equipment will determine whether it is electrically safe for use hence it must be tagged for a pass or an electrical risk that must be tagged for a fail.
Doing regular visual inspection can identify obvious physical damage, wear and tear or other use deteriorating conditions that might make electrical equipment unsafe.
Many electrical defects are detectable by visual inspection however regular testing using a portable appliance test (PAT) equipment can measure and detect electrical appliance faults, potential risk and danger when plugged in and used which visual inspection alone is not enough.
The nature and frequency of inspection and testing will vary depending on the workplace, its environment, and the risks associated with the electrical equipment.
What needs to be tested and tagged?
- Any equipment or appliance that has a power cord plugged into a power point needs to be inspected, tested, and tagged on a regular and periodic basis
Why do you need it?
- Achieve full compliance with Work, Health & Safety (WHS), AS/NZS 3760:2010 and AS/NZS3012 standards for electrical equipment and accessories on an ongoing basis keeping your workplace, staff, and employees safe!
PULSE TEST AND TAG LIDCOMBE provides the following services:
- Single phase Testing (includes most common domestic appliances)
- Three-phase Testing
- Portable and Fixed Residual Current Device (RCD) Testing
- Microwave Leakage Testing
- Plug Top Replacement
- Emergency Lights and Exit Testing
- Fire Extinguisher, Hose Reel and Fire Blanket Inspection and Testing
- Client Test and Tag Report
All services will include the logging and tagging after every test, and a schedule reminder with follow up to the client for recurring tests
PULSE TEST AND TAG LIDCOMBE offers competitive rates for your test and tagging service needs.
We service nationally in all locations within Australia – but if your business is located within my service area – call me for an obligation free quote..