Safety of your employees should be the number one priority on your list!
Australian Work Safe standards require that all electrical equipment are tested and tagged for safe working environment. The current Australian standard AS/NZ 3760:2010 specifies that all testing of electrical equipment needs to be performed by a professionally trained Test & Tag technician.
At Pulse Test And Tag Hobart our technicians are professionally trained and are up to date with the latest technology. They offer a comprehensive visual and electrical test on all appliances before deeming them safe to use.
Pulse Test And Tag Hobart pride themselves on the safe and reliable work ethics. They will adhere to all industry and domestic safety regulations. They use the latest portable appliance testing equipment that provides you with up to date inventory for your business.
Pulse Test And Tag Hobart are passionate about customer service and the safety of people. They pride themselves in delivering an exceptional service at all times.
Pulse Test And Tag Hobart are fully insured giving you peace of mind whenever they enter your premises. They offer an extensive range of packages and free non obligation quote.
Pulse Test And Tag Hobart specialises in the following services:
- A visual check of all appliances and electrical leads to identify any problems or defects
- Electrical tests performed with a Portable Appliance Tester on all items
- Tagging of all appliances and leads with next due dates
- An Electrical Equipment Test Report detailing results of every test
- A computer generated report detailing appliances and test results
- Anniversary Date follow up reminders
- Earth leakage Testing
- Current leakage Testing
- Insulation resistance Testing
- Polarity Testing
- Microwave radiation leakage testing
- Portable RCD (Safety Switch) Testing
- Fixed RCD (Safety Switch) Testing
Pulse Test And Tag Hobart services throughout :
Hobart, Moonah and surrounding suburbs.