Hi and welcome to Pulse Test And Tag
At Test And Tag Albion we pride ourselves on being the best and most professional in the business along with the best pricing and service you can find. We specialise in all industries so no matter what your needs we can deliver an outstanding service that complies with all OH&S regulations. This means you can have peace of mind that all of your electrical equipment is safe and most importantly you and your workers are too.
The OH&S Acts throughout Australia state that an employer must provide and maintain a working environment that is safe and without risk to health. As part of this responsibility all portable electric appliances should be tested in accordance with AS/NZS 3760:2010. This extends to any equipment/appliance brought into the workplace by an employee, e.g. an electric drill, toaster, radio, battery charger, portable heater etc… If an accident occurs and the appliance/lead has not been tested and tagged or the tag has expired you will not be covered by any insurance you may have.
Services offered by Test And Tag Albion:
- Free onsite
- A visual check of all appliances and electrical leads to identify any problems or
- Electrical tests performed with a Portable Appliance Tester on all items to AS/NZS 3760:
- Tagging of all appliances and leads with next due
- Follow up call one month before tags
- Insulation and Polarity
- Earth leakage and Current leakage test if
- Microwave radiation leakage
- Detailed report of all tests completed
To book a job or to get a FREE quote please call 1300 PULSE
Areas that we covered by Test And Tag Albion are: Albion, Ardeer, Avondale Heights, Braybrook, Cairnlea, Deer Park, Footscray, West Footscray, Keilor, St Albans, Sunshine, Sunshine North, Sunshine West, Tottenham,