Test and Tag Ashmore
Why Test and Tag?
Here at Pulse Test and Tag Ashmore, we believe Your Business, Employees and Customers are of the utmost importance and the safety of everyone’s lives should not be taken lightly.
Electricity is a silent and invisible killer, therefore the Occupation Health and Safety Legislation requires mandatory Testing and Tagging of electrical appliances in all work environments. Depending on the environment each appliance is used will depend on how often it requires retesting. As a guide, most fall into the 6 and 12 month cycle.
Not only do we Test and Tag in the workplace, but we are now experiencing an increased number of requests to perform Testing and Tagging within the homes and apartments of the general public. For under a $0.70c a day for the average home, isn’t the safety of your own family members just as important.
We operate 24 hours a 7 days a week to fit any schedule requirement.
For a no obligation free Quote Please call Adrian, your local Pulse Test And Tag expert.
- Qualified Electrical Contractor
- Public Liability Insured and White Card
- No Call out Fees Charged
- No Expensive Hourly Rates charged
- Free Quotes and Competitive pricing, we won’t be beaten on price.
- Increases your productivity by not tying up company personnel resources
Test and Tag Ashmore services include:
- A visual check of all appliances and electrical leads to identify any problems or defects
- Electrical tests performed with a Portable Appliance Tester on all items including 3 Phase Appliances
- Tagging of all appliances and leads with next due dates
- A computer generated register detailing appliances and test results
- Anniversary Date follow up reminders
- Earth leakage, Current leakage, Insulation Resistance and Polarity Testing
- Microwave Radiation leakage testing
Test and Tag Ashmore service the following areas: Gold Coast / Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, Paradise Waters, Cronin Island, Chevron Island, Bundall Waters, Bundall North, Bundall East, Southport, Ashmore, Parklands.