Are you looking for a skilled and prompt test and tag technician?
Don’t Stress – Call Carlisle from Pulse Test And Tag Athelstone!
We are passionate about making you, your family and your staff’s safety a priority! Electrical appliances that have NOT been test and tagged by a trained professional, risk being extremely harmful to those who use them. They can cause damage to your home or business through faults and electrical fires. Did you know that your insurance agency may not cover the damage incurred from these untested and tagged electrical appliances? Don’t risk it! Pulse Test And Tag Athelstone offer an exceptional service, all at an affordable price.
What items need to be tested and tagged?
- Computers & monitors
- Printers, fax machines & copiers
- Electric power tools
- Extension leads & power boards
- Vacuum cleaners
- Portable air-conditioners
- Desk & table lamps
- Forklift chargers
- Residual current devices (RCDs)
Pulse Test And Tag Athelstone specialises in the following services:
- Test & tag – single phase appliances
- Test & tag – 3 phase appliances
- Plug top replacements
- Visual checks of portable appliances
- Microwave radiation leakage tests
- Extension lead and plug change over
Pulse Test And Tag Athelstone is available :
Athelstone, Hope Valley, Highbury, Paradise, Klemzig, Modbury, Windsor Gardens, St Agnes, Derncourt, Holden Hill, Vista, Houghton, Norton Summit, Cudlee Creek, Montacute, and surrounding areas.