Welcome to Pulse Test And Tag Baldivis and East Fremantle. My name is Paul Burn, I am a fully qualified and licensed A Class Electrician, with 30 + years’ experience in every type of electrical installation and systems.
You can have peace of mind as I am fully insured and ready to take care of all your electrical safety needs and requirements, to ensure you are compliant with OHS and Government regulations. I provide a full safety check, which includes a visual check of the items, plus a number of electrical tests to ensure they meet the Australian Standard – AS/NZS 3760:2010.
I pride myself on the level of customer service I provide, ensuring all my customers are 100% happy, and my work is guaranteed to ensure this.
Areas I service but not limited to are –
Baldivis, Waikiki, Karnup, Wellard, Singleton, East Fremantle, North Fremantle, Palmyra, Bicton and surrounding areas.
“Thanks, so much mate, cheers once again for your great work this afternoon.”
Michael in Mandurah
Key services include:
- Safety inspection and Testing & Tagging of all portable electrical equipment, and fixed equipment that is plugged in. This includes single phase 240VAC and three phase 440 VAC items.
- Testing RCD protection of circuit breakers, both portable and in switchboards situations.
- Testing of earthing continuity (grounding) of Electrical circuits between the switchboard main earth and each electrical outlet or power point.
- Inspection and Testing of Emergency lighting systems, including lamp replacement to LED and battery replacement if required.
- Microwave oven testing for your protection from harmful levels of radiation