Pulse Test and Tag Calamvale is a south Brisbane based Electrical Safety Tagging Company servicing South Brisbane and the greater south east.
Pulse Test and Tag Calamvale has built a great reputation over the past few years for our reliability, great service, competitive pricing and the convenience of a no obligation free quote and no service call out fee. We are fully insured and use only the best testing equipment available so you can rest easy knowing your company or residence is in safe and competent hands.
Pulse Test and Tag Calamvale offers you absolute peace of mind with a complete Electrical testing and tagging service. We:
- Assist in your Risk Assessment of your workplace as detailed by Workplace Health and Safety requirements.
- Use the latest in electronic testing equipment and are fully trained in all facets of the Australian standards and Queensland legislation.
- Provide full data reporting services and at any time will provide copies of reports as all records are electronically stored offsite.
- Free microwave electrical and radiation leakage testing for all new clients.
- Come to you, day or night we are here to ensure that your equipment is compliant at all times.
- Provide Electrical Testing to the current WHS Standard AS/NZS 3760:2022.
- Contact you prior to the tag expiration date to organise a convenient re-test time.
- Work weekends so as not to impact on your every day work environment at no extra charge.
- Offer a Reliable honest service and so much more……GUARANTEED!
Pulse Test And Tag Calamvale
Providing safety and Assurance for your workplace. Keep your business compliant with WHS and Qld Electrical Safety Legislation.
Pulse Test and Tag Calamvale Services the following areas of South Brisbane and Logan city.
Forest Lake, Richlands, Inala, Durack, Willawong, Sunnybank, Sunnybank Hills, Acacia Ridge, Algester, Calamvale, Hillcrest, Heathwood, Heritage Park, Larapinta, Parkinson, Drewvale, Pallara, Ellen Grove, Doolandella, Browns Plains, Oxley, Darra, Forestdale, Inala, Archerfield and Rocklea.