My name is Mario Heijst. I am the proud owner of Pulse Test and Tag Cashmere. My aim is to provide you with the best value for money Test and Tag service using the latest technology. I have more than 20 years’ experience in several service industries and know how important it is to deliver reliable, prompt and on-time services with minimal downtime for your business.
It is a requirement of the Work Health & Safety Regulations Act 2011 that all electrical equipment is regularly tested and inspected by a trained and competent person. My aim is to provide you with the most care and a safe work environment by testing and tagging all of your equipment.
“Did you know thirty percent of all electrical fatalities in Australia are associated with damaged and/or incorrect connect cords?”
Advantages from Pulse Test and Tag Cashmere:
- Qualified Electrical Contractor
- Public Liability Insured
- Reliable and on time service
- Provide you value for money
- Free quotes and competitive prices
Pulse Test and Tag Cashmere offers you:
- A visual check of all equipment and electrical leads to identify any problems or defects
- All tests are performed with the latest Portable Appliance Tester according to the AS/NZ 3760:2010 standards
- Tagging of new equipment and power boards
- RCD testing
Pulse Test and Tag Cashmere is available to service Bray Park, Strathpine, Warner, Eatons Hill, Lawnton, Cashmere, Joyner, Dayboro, Bunya, Clear Mountain, Whiteside, Draper, Samsonvale and Closeburn.
Free Microwave radiation check when booked together with regular test and tag service valid until end of October 2014
To book a job or for an obligation free quote call us on 1300 PULSE
License No. 77980