Hi, we are from Pulse Test And Tag Cheltenham and the surrounding Bayside areas.
We are here and ready to service all residential and commercial business’s, offices, schools, hotels, motels in the Bayside area, including Brighton, Bentleigh, Hampton, Highett, Beaumaris, Southland, Cheltenham, Moorabbin, Braeside, Mentone, Parkdale, Mordialloc, Aspendale, Edithvale, Chelsea, Carrum and Patterson Lakes.
Pulse Test And Tag Cheltenham we are highly trained and fully accredited professionals and inspect each item following the standard AS/NZS 3760:2022 for damage and/or wear and tear. We then test each item on our state of the art instruments and tag them accordingly, to ensure safety and legal compliance.
Finally we will deliver a comprehensive computer generated Test and Tag Report.
Our Key Advantages:
- Public Liability Insured.
- No Expensive Hourly Rates charged.
- Free Quotes and Competitive pricing, we won’t be beaten on price.
- Increases your productivity by not tying up company personnel resources.
Our Services include:
- A visual check of all appliances and electrical leads to identify any problems or defects
- Electrical tests performed with Portable Appliance Tester on all items.
- Tagging of all appliances and leads with next due dates.
- A computer generated detailing appliances and test results.
- Anniversary Date follow up reminders (sms, email, or call).
- Earth leakage Testing
- Current leakage Testing
- Insulation resistance Testing
- Polarity Testing.
- Microwave Radiation leakage testing.
Pulse Test and Tag Cheltenham won’t be beaten on service or price.
As part of a National company (Pulse Business Group), Pulse Test And Tag Cheltenham operates with pride and total customer satisfaction focus.
For a professional and trouble free experience we will be back in touch with you to ensure compliance is maintained and replace any current tags that are soon to expire.
Contact us today for prompt, professional & friendly service guaranteed and ask for a free-no obligation quote and compliance audit check..
Pulse Test And Tag Cheltenham call now on 18004ATEST
Have a look at this power board
It was turned on under a desk in an office. It was boiling hot to touch. If it was burning on the outside how much had it burnt on the inside? How close was it to catch fire?