Hi, I am Dave from Pulse Test and Tag Dunk Island. I provide a professional service to ensure you; your employees and customers are protected from the risk of being exposed to faulty electrical equipment. With a Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety and over 18 years experience as a Safety Professional, I provide a service to you that ensures compliance to legislative and insurance requirements.
Test and Tag Dunk Island can carry out your testing outside of work hours if required and provide you with a report detailing the results for the tests conducted. To ensure electrical equipment testing and tagging is kept up to date, I will contact you before your next testing is due, so you don’t have to worry about it.
Some extra advantages of utilizing Test and Tag Cairns include:
- Free Quotes
- Public Liability Insurance
- Flexible Hours (to assist in minimising your operational downtime)
- Before and After Hour Services (Conditions Apply)
- A Visual Test of all tools & appliances
- Earth Test
- Insulation Test
- Leakage Test
- Polarity Test
- Microwave Oven Testing (Including radiation leakage tests)
- Portable RCD (Safety Switch) Testing
- Fixed RCD (Safety Switch) Testing
- An Electrical Equipment Test Report detailing results of every test
- Follow up calls, SMS or Email for a friendly reminder when your due for your next Test and Tag.
Contact Test and Tag Dunk Island on 18004ATEST.
Test and Tag Dunk Island services the all the following areas:
Babinda, Innisfail, Silkwood, Cowley Beach, Kurrimine Beach, Mission Beach, Dunk Island, Silkwood, Tully, Cardwell and Ingham.