Welcome to Pulse Test And Tag St Kilda, where your safety is our priority.
We at Pulse Test And Tag provide a Testing program using the latest equipment to help you ensure the safety of your personnel using electrical equipment under the Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Legislation.
The Safety Inspection and Testing performed complies with the Australian Standards AS3760:2010 enforced by WorkSafe Victoria.
We use cost effective methods without risking personnel safety or involving lengthy equipment downtime.
We work closely with local businesses and organisations to ensure that they are fully compliant with WorkSafe Victoria.
We continuously aim to improve our service with up to date technical and customer service training, to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Qualified Electrical Contractor – License No TTT07213
- Public Liability Insured
- Free Quotes and Competitive pricing, we won’t be beaten on price or service
- Minimize disruption at your work place
- A visual check of all appliances and electrical leads to identify any problems or defects
- Earth leakage, Current leakage, Insulation resistance and Polarity Testing
- Electrical tests performed with advanced Portable Appliance Testers
- Tagging of all appliances and leads with next due dates
- Issue a compliance report listing appliances and test results
- Retest date follow up reminders
- Microwave radiation leakage testing
To book a job or to get a free quote call us today on 18004ATEST (1800 428 3787)
We service the following local areas: St Kilda, St Kilda East, Balaclava, Elwood, Caulfield North, Elsternwick, Brighton and Gardenvale.