By possessing a responsible and reliable attitude, it is our belief that we at Pulse Test And Tag Greenbank possess the skills of specialised and highly efficient technicians by servicing to ensure your workplace equipment remain electrically safe and comply with Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Legislation.
We are providing the flexibility service based on your time and requirements. We believe that only the friendly and conscientious test & tag servicing can make you live a carefree residence and work in a safe area.
Pulse Test And Tag Greenbank offers you:
- Well recognized service under regulation of OHS Act, Australian Standards: AS/NZS 3760:2010 and Queensland Electrical Contractor Licence.
- Free Quotes and Competitive Pricing
- A visual check of all appliances and electrical leads to identify any problem or defects
- Electrical tests performed with Portable Appliance Tester on all items
- Checking Earth leakage, Current leakage, Insulation Resistance and Polarity Testing
- Microwave radiation leakage testing
- Flexible servicing time including weekend based on your requirement at no extra charge
- Conscientious, helping and honest services and SMILE 🙂
Pulse Test And Tag Greenbank services the following area from Jimboomba till Jacobs Well:
Park Ridge, Park Ridge South, Greenbank, Munruben, North Maclean, Jimboomba, New Beith, Undullah, Logan Reserve, Logan Village, Windaroo, Bannockburn, Luscombe, Tamborine, Ormeau, Pimpama, Alberton, Woongoolba, Stapylton, Jacobs Well, Norwell, Stockleigh