Pulse Test And Tag Hampton are highly trained and fully accredited professionals and inspect each item following the standard AS/NZS 3760:2010 for damage and/or wear and tear, then test them on our state of the art instruments and tag them accordingly to ensure safety and legal compliance.
Finally we will deliver a comprehensive computer generated Test and Tag Report.
Our Key Advantages:
- Public Liability Insured.
- No Expensive Hourly Rates charged.
- Free Quotes and Competitive pricing, we won’t be beaten on price.
- Increases your productivity by not tying up company personnel resources.
Our Services include:
- A visual check of all appliances and electrical leads to identify any problems or defects
- Electrical tests performed with Portable Appliance Tester on all items.
- Tagging of all appliances and leads with next due dates.
- A computer generated detailing appliances and test results.
- Anniversary Date follow up reminders (sms, email, or call).
- Earth leakage, Current leakage, Insulation resistance and Polarity Testing.
- Microwave radiation leakage testing.
Pulse Test And Tag Hampton won’t be beaten on service on price !
As part of a national company (Pulse Services), each Pulse Test And Tag operator owns and runs its own successful business with pride and total customer satisfaction focus.
For a professional and trouble free experience we will be back in touch with you to ensure compliance is maintained and replace any current tags that are soon to expire.
Contact us today for prompt, professional & friendly service guaranteed and ask for a free-no obligation quote and compliance audit check..
Pulse Test And Tag Hampton call now on 18004ATEST