Welcome to Pulse Test and Tag Heathmont, your safety is our priority. My name is Greg and I am here to provide you with a safe and compliant workplace for you and your employees.
Our Team at Pulse Test and Tag Heathmont are using state-of-the-art equipment to provide a testing regime to help you to ensure the safety of you and your personnel using electrical equipment, which is now required under the Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Legislation across Australia.
Pulse Test and Tag Heathmont operate to best practices for an effective testing, which fully complies with the obligations of today’s Australian Standards AS3760:2010. Both Single and Three Phase testing is available.
We can also come after hours if requested to remove the need to stop you normal workplace operating.
- Public Liability Insured
- No Expensive Hourly Rates charged
- Free Quotes and Competitive pricing, we won’t be beaten on price.
- Increases your productivity by not tying up company personnel resources
- Working with Children Accreditation and Police check
- Appliances leads repaired or replaced.
- A visual check of all appliances and electrical leads to identify any problems or defects
- Electrical tests performed with latest Portable Appliance Tester
- Tagging of all appliances and leads with next due dates
- Three Phase appliance and lead testing
- Plug top replacement to leads and appliances
- Earth leakage, Current leakage, Insulation resistance and Polarity Testing
- Microwave radiation leakage testing
Have your appliance leads repaired. We can do them at the same time as testing so if a fault is found, we can repair it straight away. Don’t take a chance with faulty power boards; have them tested to be sure they’re in good working order.
To book a job or to get a free quote call now on 1300 PULSE