PULSE ELECTRICAL TEST & TAG
Anybody can be at risk of being electrocuted around the home or at work and the injuries that occur can be devastating. It is for that reason that the government has made it law for employers to provide a safe working environment in the workplace by ensuring businesses comply with electrical safety regulations.
In my role as a Test & Tag business operator I will ensure that your environment is safe and complies legally in order to maintain a safe workplace. This way you can take comfort in knowing that you have met your legal obligations by having electrical equipment and appliances checked.
About the service
- A visual check and feel inspection to identify any obvious signs of risk
- Electrical Tests performed on all items
- Extension leads and RCD (safety switch) tests done
- Report promptly where items are deemed to be dangerous
- Microwaves can be tested upon request for radiation leakage
- A full report upon completion is recorded in a log book and given to the customer for their records
- Follow up intervals for future testing are recorded and contact with the customer is made prior to the expiration of tags
- Extremely competitive rates/free quotes
Some of the areas we cover are: Mont Park, Watsonia, Viewbank, Heidelberg, Ivanhoe East, Ivanhoe, Alphington, Bellfield, Heidelberg West, Heidelberg Heights, Macleod
We also have operators Australia wide!