Pulse Test And Tag Maitland and Surrounding Areas
Welcome to Pulse Test And Tag, where your safety and compliance to the new workplace health and safety laws is our priority.
Pulse Test And Tag provide an Electrical Testing program using the latest equipment to help you ensure the safety of your personnel using electrical equipment as required under the Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Legislation.
The Safety Inspection and Testing performed fully complies with the obligations of today’s Australian Standards AS/NZ 3760:2010, whilst being carried out in a cost effective manner without risking personnel safety or involving lengthy equipment downtime.
We always aim to improve with ongoing up to date technical and customer service training, to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Free Quotes and Competitive pricing; we won’t be beaten on price.
- We will service your requirements when it suits you 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- No Call out Fees Charged
- No Expensive Hourly Rates charged
- Public Liability Insured
- Increases your productivity by not tying up company personnel resources
- A visual check of all appliances and electrical leads to identify any problems or defects
- Electrical tests performed with a Portable Appliance Tester on all items
- Tagging of all appliances and leads with next due dates
- A computer generated Report detailing appliances and test results
- Anniversary Date follow up reminders
- Earth leakage, Current leakage, Insulation resistance and Polarity Testing
- Microwave radiation leakage testing
- Fixed and Portable RCD Testing
We service the following areas:
Maitland, East Maitland, Rutherford, Lochinvar, Aberglasslyn, Bolwara Heights, Largs, Morpeth, Metford, Thornton, Beresfield, Hexham, Tomago, Heatherbrae, Raymond Terrace, Kurri Kurri, Weston, Abermain, Heddon Greta, Tarro, Lorn, Seaham, Ashtonfield, Woodberry, Tenambit, Nelsons plains, Lorn