Pulse Test and Tag Highland Park is a service operating from the Gold Coast.
A service provided by Pulse Test And Tag Highland Park ensures the workplace complies with AS/NZS 3760:2010. The service will also ensure that all electrical equipment within the workplace is safe to use.
Once the test is complete we will record and send you a copy of the test results for you to have in your record keeping. We will also contact you as a friendly reminder prior to your re-test date.
We offer the best prices on the Gold Coast from just $3.95, and as it is OH&S requirement, this is a small cost that will ensure you; your team and customers are safe.
- Public Liability Insured
- No Call out Fees Charged
- No Expensive Hourly Rates charged
- Free Quotes and Competitive pricing, we won’t be beaten on price.
- Increases your productivity by not tying up company personnel resources
- A visual check of all appliances and electrical leads to identify any problems or defects
- Electrical tests performed with a Portable Appliance Tester on all items
- Tagging of all appliances and leads with next due dates
- A computer generated detailing appliances and test results
- Anniversary Date follow up reminders
- Earth leakage, current leakage, Insulation resistance and Polarity Testing
- Microwave radiation leakage testing
Call today to book a job or for an obligation free quote on 18004ATEST
Some of the areas covered by Test and Tag Highland Park are:
Ashmore, Benowa, Biggera Waters, Broadbeach, Broadbeach Waters, Bundall, Burleigh, Carrara, Clear Island Waters, Gaven, Helensvale, Highland Park, Labrador, MT Tamborine, Maudsland, Merrimac, Miami, Molendiner, North Tamborine, Nerang, Oxenford, Pacific Pines