Welcome to Pulse Test And Tag, servicing the North Eastern suburbs of Adelaide; incorporating the near city suburbs of Klemzig, Campbelltown and Newton to the outer suburbs of Mawson Lakes, Greenwith and Houghton.
To meet OH&S legal requirements, ALL businesses, contractors and sole traders must ensure their electrical appliances are tested and tagged for safety compliance as set out in Australian Standards AS3760:2022.
Don’t risk it!
We can give you peace of mind knowing that your workplace is safe and legal. At Pulse Test And Tag, we assist you and your company with your OH&S compliance.
Items that need to be tested include:
– Computers and Monitors – Printers, Fax machines, Copiers
– Extension Leads and Power boards – Electric Power Tools
– Portable Air-conditioners – Desk and Table Lamps
– Fork lift Chargers – Vacuum Cleaners
– Kitchen Appliances – Microwaves
– Residual Current Devices – and more
– Visual inspection for defects
– Electrical tests measuring earth continuity insulation resistance and polarity
– Tagging of all appliances and leads with next due dates
– Computer generated test report
– Microwave radiation leakage testing
– Reminders and recurring testing to ensure continued compliance
Why use Pulse Test And Tag?
– Free Quote
– Competitive pricing
– Friendly, prompt service
– Peace of mind
– Latest testing equipment
Areas serviced: Athelstone, Banksia Park, Campbelltown, Clearview, Dernancourt, Fairview Park, Glynde, Golden Grove, Greenwith, Gulfview Heights, Highbury, Holden Hill, Hope Valley, Houghton, Ingle Farm, Klemzig, Modbury, Newton, Oakden, Paradise, Pooraka, Ridgehaven, St Agnes, Mawson Lakes, Para Vista, Para Hills, Redwood Park, St Agnes, Surrey Downs, Salisbury East, Vista, Walkley Heights, Windsor Gardens, Wynn Vale, Upper Hermitage
License No: 06398