Welcome to Pulse Test and Tag Kepnock, an independently owned franchise from Pulse Services Group.
Your local go to man for all Test and Tag Compliance requirements in Bundaberg and surrounding areas is David Bonnett.
Compliance with test and tag regulations is mandatory for all businesses who have portable electrical appliances and tools. These appliances and tools must be tested and tagged to comply with AS/NZS 3760:2012.
Items to be tested include:
- All electrical appliances: flexible leads and extension cords, power packs/boards, RCD’s, electric power tools, battery chargers, computers, printers, scanners, kettles, hot boxes, microwaves and
- Any other portable electrical equipment
Advantages of using Pulse Test and Tag Kepnock:
- Affordable rates.
- Compliance checks.
- Public liability insured.
- Free quotes and competitive pricing.
- Minimal interruption to your business.
- Compliances checks.
- Free quotes.
- All 240v Testing and Tagging.
- All 3 phase (415v 20 and 32 amp) Testing and Tagging.
- Portable and fixed RCD (safety switch) trip time testing.
- Visual inspection, Insulation resistance, Earth continuity, Polarity, Earth leakage testing.
- Microwave Radiation Leakage testing.
- Test report issued to maintain Compliance with OH&S requirements.
Pulse Test and Tag Kepnock service the following areas:
Kepnock, Bundaberg South, Svensson Heights, Walkervale, Bundaberg East, Millbank, Bundaberg West, Bundaberg, Bargara, Avenell Heights, Branyan, Thabeban, Burnett Heads, Norville, Kalkie, Innes Park, Burrum Heads, Coral Cove, Elliot Heads, Woongarra, Pacific Haven
ABN: 317 830 587 59
Restricted Electrical Contractor No: 77405