Pulse Test & Tag Kewdale provide domestic and workplace electrical safety testing, commonly known as Test and Tagging. Pulse Test & Tag ensure that your workplace is safe for all of your employees, clients, and visitors.
We make sure that all electrical equipment and RCD’s are inspected, tested and tagged on a regular basis. We also provide Plug Top replacements and 3 Phase equipment testing and tagging.
Testing and Tagging will drastically reduce the chances of a costly electrical accident that could be fatal and may not be covered by insurance. All workplaces must ensure their electrical appliances and tools are tested and tagged for safety compliance.
All our services meet the Electrical Safety Standards of AS/NZS 3760:2010 and AS/NZS 3012:2010.
Pulse Test and Tag Kewdale provide a reliable, honest and competent service, ensuring that you receive a full report when the job is completed. Pulse Test & Tag Kewdale will maintain your test records and remind you two weeks before the tag expiry. All of our work is guaranteed and insured, giving you total peace of mind.
No matter what type of business or industry you are in; whether it’s large or small, contact Pulse Test & Tag today to take the headache and stress out of your electrical test and tag compliance.
Key Services Include:
- A visual check of all appliances and electrical leads to identify any problems or defects.
- Electrical tests performed with Portable Appliance Tester on all items.
- Tagging of all appliances and leads with next due dates.
- A computer generated detailing appliances and test results.
- Anniversary Date follow up reminders (sms, email, or call).
- Earth leakage, Current leakage, Insulation resistance and Polarity Testing.
- Microwave radiation leakage testing.
Get the job done properly, no job is too big or small! Don’t wait until it’s too late.