Welcome to Pulse Test and Tag Kirkcaldy, where service and safety are our top priority. My name is Sunny and I provide you with a one stop shop for all your test and tagging of electrical equipment in your workplace, under the Australian Health and Safety legislation.
The safety inspection and tagging is performed using the latest and most up to date equipment so your business is fully compliant with the later Australian Safety Standards AS 3760:2022.
The key advantages of using Pulse Test and Tag Kirkcaldy include:
- Free quotes and competitive pricing, we won’t be beaten on price!
- No Call out fees
- No expensive hourly rates, price is per tag
- Strive to maintain minimal disruption to your workplace or lifestyle
- Provide the best customer service
- Courtesy reminder service when tags are due for renewal
- After hours service available
Pulse Test and Tag Kirkcaldy services include:
- Visual check of electrical appliances and equipment to identify any problems or defects
- Insulation test
- Earth continuity
- Polarity test
- Earth leakage test
- Microwave radiation leakage test
- All electrical testing performed with portable appliance tester (PAT)
- Tagging of appliances or equipment tested with next due date
- A computer generated report detailing appliances tested and results
As an introductory offer, when you 20 items test and tagged, you will receive a microwave radiation test for free.
Pulse Test And Tag are available to service Ottoway, Port Adelaide, Cavan, Dry Creek, Torrens Island, Gillman, Torrens Island Conservation Park, Garden Island, Lockleys, Henley Beach, Flinders Park, Grange, Brooklyn Park, West Beach, Kidman Park, Camden Park, North Plympton, Fulham, Henley Beach South, Netley, West Richmond, Kirkcaldy, Adelaide Aiport and surrounding suburbs.