Welcome to Pulse Test and Tag Logan, where the safety of you and your workplace is our priority.
We at Pulse Test and Tag Logan provide a testing program using the latest equipment to help you to ensure the safety of your personnel using electrical equipment, under the Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Legislation.
The safety inspection and testing performed fully complies with the obligations of today’s Australian Standards AS/NZS 3760:2022. The testing is carried out in a cost effective method without risking personnel safety or involving lengthy equipment downtime.
Our company has over 20 years experience in the service industry where customer focus is paramount. With a strong science and engineering background, we pride ourselves in being able to deliver our clients a job at the right price with a high degree technical competency.
Reasons to call Test and Tag Logan:
- Qualified Electrical Contractor – Qld License No 76419
- Public liability insured
- No expensive hourly rates charged
- No call-out fees charged
- Free quotes and competitive pricing, we won’t be beaten on price.
- Increases your productivity by not tying up company personnel resources
- A visual check of all appliances and electrical leads to identify any problems or defects
- Electrical tests performed with a Portable Appliance Tester on all items include
Leakage current, insulation resistance and polarity testing
- Microwave radiation leakage testing
- Tagging of all appliances and leads with next due dates
- A computer generated report detailing all tests and results
- Anniversary Date follow up reminders
We service the following areas: Daisy Hill, Rochdale South, Rochdale, Priestdale, Underwood, Springwood, Slacks Creek, Karawatha, Logan