Welcome to Pulse Test and Tag Mannering Park.
At Pulse Test and Tag Mannering Park provide a testing service with the latest equipment to ensure all your electrical equipment is tagged Safe, under the Work Health and Safety (WH&S) Legislation. The safety inspection and testing performed fully complies with todays Australian and New Zealand Standards (AS3760:2010)
Key Advantages with choosing Test and Tag Mannering Park:
- No call out fees
- Free Quotes and Competitive Pricing
- Current Police and Children check
- Public Liability and Insurance
Test and Tag Mannering Park Services Include:
- Visual checks on all appliances and extension leads, IEC cables to identify any problems or defects
- Electrical tests are carried out with a portable appliance tester
- Tagging of all appliances and leads with next due dates
- Follow up reminders
- Earth leakage and current leakage tests performed
- Microwave testing
Test and Tag Mannering Park service the following areas:
Wyee, Wyee Point, Mannering Park, Gwandalan, Cams Warf, Summerland Point, Lake Munmorah, Doyalson, San Remo, Budgewoi, Halekulani, Norah Head, Toukley, Gorokan, Kanwal, Lake Haven, Charmhaven, Jilliby, Warnervale, Wadalba, Watanobbi and Wyong.