Welcome to Pulse Test and Tag Modbury where your safety is our priority.
Did You Know, You Have To Be Tested?
The OH&S Act throughout Australia states that an employer must provide & maintain a safe working environment.
As part of this responsibility all the portable electrical appliances, leads & power boards should be tested in accordance with AS/NZS 3760:2022.
If an accident occurs and the appliance, lead or power board has not been test and tagged or the tag has expired, you may not be covered by insurance.
Advantages Of Using Pulse Test And Tag Modbury
- Fully qualified Test & Tag specialist
- Fully insured with public liability
- Free quotes and competitive pricing.
- Working with children accreditation and Police checked.
- No expensive hourly rates.
- Full Report detailing appliances checked and test results
- No Call out fee
Our Comprehensive Service Includes
- Visual checks of portable appliances to identify any problems or defects
- Electrical test performed with the latest testing equipment
- Tagging of all portable appliances, RCDs, and electrical leads with next test due date.
- Portable RCD testing and trip times
- Earth continuity, insulation resistance, polarity and current leakage tests
- Microwave radiation leakage test
- 3 phase appliance testing
- Extension lead and plug changeovers
- Conduct routine checks on fire extinguishers
- Conduct routine checks on exit lights
Ensure your work place is safe, call Pulse today and get tagged on 18004ATEST!
Be Safe, Be Legal, Let Us Tag It!