Welcome to Pulse Test and Tag Moonee Vale, where your safety is our priority.
We at Pulse Test and Tag Moonee Vale provide a Testing program using the latest equipment to help you to ensure the safety of your personnel using electrical equipment, under the Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Legislation.
The Safety Inspection and Testing performed fully complies with the obligations of today’s Australian Standards AS3760:2010, whilst being carried out in a cost effective method without risking personnel safety or involving lengthy equipment downtime.
We always aim to improve with ongoing up to date technical and customer service training, to ensure total customer satisfaction.
Pulse Test and Tag Moonee Vale operates in Melbourne metro areas including: Brunswick East, Brunswick West, Brunswick South, Princes Hill, Parkville, Moonee Vale, Moreland West, Cobourg, Carlton, Collingwood and Fitzroy.
- Public Liability Insured
- No Call out Fees Charged
- No Expensive Hourly Rates charged
- Free Quotes and Competitive pricing, we won’t be beaten on price.
- Increases your productivity by not tying up company personnel resources
- A visual check of all appliances and electrical leads to identify any problems or defects
- Electrical tests performed with a Portable Appliance Tester on all items
- Tagging of all appliances and leads with next due dates
- A computer generated detailing appliances and test results
- Anniversary Date follow up reminders
- Earth leakage, Current leakage, Insulation resistance and Polarity Testing
- Microwave radiation leakage testing
- Portable RCD (Safety Switch) Testing
- Fixed RCD (Safety Switch) Testing
- An Electrical Equipment Test Report detailing results of every test