Welcome to Pulse Test And Tag Mooroolbark, your safety is our priority.
Our Team at Pulse Test and Tag Mooroolbark are using state-of-the-art equipment to provide a testing regime to help you to ensure the safety of you and your personnel using electrical equipment, which is now required under the Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Legislation across Australia.
We operate to best practices for an effective testing, which fully complies with the obligations of today’s Australian Standards AS3760:2010. We can remove the need to train in house employees and the need for expensive equipment and time and can perform this in a cost effective method without risking personnel safety or involving lengthy equipment downtime. Three Phase testing is also available.
We can also come after hours if requested to remove the need to stop you normal workplace operating.
- Public Liability Insured
- No Expensive Hourly Rates charged
- Free Quotes and Competitive pricing, we won’t be beaten on price.
- Increases your productivity by not tying up company personnel resources
- Working with Children Accreditation and Police check
- A visual check of all appliances and electrical leads to identify any problems or defects
- Electrical tests performed with latest Portable Appliance Tester
- Tagging of all appliances and leads with next due dates
- Three Phase appliance and lead testing
- Plug top replacement to leads and appliances
- Earth leakage, Current leakage, Insulation resistance and Polarity Testing
- Microwave radiation leakage testing
Don’t forget some items in the home, while it’s not required by law could be at risk. Appliances such as the microwave oven, the toaster or the kettle. How many power boards do you have around the home?
To book a job or to get a free quote call now on 18004ATEST
Pulse Test and Tag Mooroolbark service the following areas: Bayswater, Boronia, Croydon, Wantirna, Ringwood, Ferntree Gully, Knox, Mooroolbark, Lilydale and all outer Eastern Suburbs.