Thank you for selecting my website. My name is John, your local and independent Pulse Test and Tag Morningside franchisee servicing the Carina and Morningside areas. The importance of safety when at work and even at home is essential for a healthy and safe environment. Compliance to AS/NZ: 3760:2010 is mandatory for all businesses that have portable electrical corded tools and appliances are required to be tested and tagged accordingly.
Advantages of Pulse Test And Tag – Carina and Morningside
- Professional, reliable service that provides great value for money
- Accurate and efficient service
- Fully insured
- Compliance to AUS and NZ standards
- Latest electronic testing equipment
- Date reporting and management systems
- In most cases able to test and tag sub-contractors equipment on site
- Courtesy reminders for due for renewal
Pulse Test and Tag Morningside offer:
- Testing and visual inspections
- Earth leakage test
- Insulation resistance
- Polarity off 240 volt equipment
- Electrical appliances
- Office equipment
- Residual Current Devices (RCDs)
- Forklift chargers
- Electric power tools
- Power boards
- Leads and extension cords
Receive a FREE microwave radiation leakage test.
Pulse Test and Tag Morningside is available to service Carina, Cannon hill, Murarrie, Colmslie, Morningside, Bulimba, Hawthorne, Seven Hills and Galloways Hill.
After spending more than ten successful years working as a project manager delivering product to commercial construction sites on time and budget I opted for a working sea change. By understanding the importance of up to date certification of equipment to be available for employees to complete their daily tasks I am able to provide a service to work within your constraints where it may be required.
I also hold:
- Certificate IV – Health and Safety
- General Induction Blue Card for QLD and Green Card for NSW
- Safe Working at Heights
- High Risk Equipment – EWP
This will ensure that all my work is carried out not only in a professional manner but also a safe one giving you a peace of mind. I look forward to receiving your call and working with you to make your office, factory, site or home a safe place to be.