Hi, I am Steve Robertson owner/operator at Pulse Test And Tag Mount Louisa. Lic. No. 77769
I have been a Townsville local for over 10 years and aim to provide a quality reliable service to both the business and private sectors of Townsville
Peace of Mind for all your Electricals
Our mission is to provide you with the best value electrical appliance testing service available
We can provide this service with no or little disruption to your daily business operation.
Call us to discuss a time that best suits your operation.
Our services include:
- A visual inspection of all electrical appliances, power-boards and electrical leads to identify any problems or defects.
- Items failing the visual inspection will be recorded and tagged out of service.
- Electrical testing of the items, with a Portable Appliance Tester, to ensure the items are electrically safe and comply with the minimum requirements of the Australian Standard AS/NZS 3760:2022
- Tests include; earth leakage, current leakage, insulation resistance, polarity testing and Prcd tests.
- Microwave radiation leakage testing is also provided
- Items failing the electrical tests will be recorded and tagged out of service.
- Test compliance tags will be fixed to the appliances passing the tests.
- A computer generated report will be presented, with the test results of each item recorded.
- We will also notify you when the appliances are due for their next safety compliance tests
Our technicians are fully trained, and licensed with the Queensland Electrical Safety Office.
We are also covered by Public Liability insurance.
Pulse Test and Tag Mount Louisa can supply
- New Power Boards
- New Extension Leads
- New Portable Rcd’s
- Light Bulb Replacement
- 3 Phase Appliance Testing
Pulse Test and Tag Mount Louisa services Townsville and surrounding suburbs.
As a locally owned and operated small business we guarantee to provide an Honest, Reliable and efficient service. Call 1300Pulse to arrange an appointment or free quote at any time.