Pulse Test And Tag specialist technician operating from Clayton to the Eastern & South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria.
Is your business complying? The Occupational Health & Safety Act (OHS Act) requires all employers to provide and maintain a working environment for workers and independent contractors that is safe and without risks to health.
It is vital to keep everyone in the workplace safe! You don’t want Work Safe coming to your business to conduct a random audit and not have your tags done. If you have a fire due to an electrical item being faulty and you are not tagged – you may NOT be insured!
All appliances are visually inspected, then put through comprehensive testing with a Portable Appliance Tester (PAT) to check earth continuity, insulation, leakage & polarity. Once passed, the unit is tagged with the date of when it is to be tested again.
What is tested?
All plug-in appliances such as:
- Portable items with a flexible cord eg Electric Tools, Lighting, Heating, Cooling, Networking Equipment/Servers etc
- Office Equipment eg Computers, Monitors, Printers, Laptops etc
- Kitchen Appliances eg Fridges, Kettles, Coffee Machines, Sandwich Makers etc
- Residual Current Devices (RCD’s) – Fixed or Portable
- Power Boards/Surge Boards
- Extension Cords
- Microwaves – Radiation Leakage Test
Servicing is done at:
- Schools/Childcare Centres
- Construction Sites
- Retirement Villages
- Doctor’s/Dentist Surgeries
- Hairdressers/Beauty Salons
- Retail Stores/Shopping Centres
- And many more, just ring and ask!
Why choose us:
No call out fees
Free quotes and competitive pricing
State of the art testing equipment used
Fully qualified electrician also available for electrical work. Also hold a current Working With Children Check and Victorian Police Check.
Available: Monday to Saturday 6am – 6pm. Please contact us for special requirements.
Areas that we service are: Clayton, Clayton South, Notting Hill, Mount Waverley, Glen Waverley, Mulgrave, Springvale, Noble Park, Keysborough, Oakleigh, Chadstone, Bentleigh, Burwood, Box Hill & Forest Hill.