Pulse Test and Tag Norman Park will look after your test and tag needs providing a professional and friendly service ensuring the safety of all your plugged in electrical equipment.
- Visual inspection of appliances & electrical leads
- Electrical testing using a portable appliance tester
- Tagging of appliances with next due date
- Microwave leakage testing
- Computer generated report detailing results
- Reminder before next due date
- All services carried out in accordance with AS/NZS 3760:2022
Why Choose Pulse Test And Tag Norman Park?
- Electrical contractors license no. 76422
- Public liability insurance
- Police checked
- First aid certificate
- Free no obligation quotes
- Won’t be beaten on price
- Can work outside business hours if required
- Dedication to safety
Why Test and Tag?
Testing and tagging your electrical equipment and tools could save a life or prevent a serious injury as well as prevent property damage. It is also an important service which will assist your business remain compliant with WH&S legislation.
Test and Tag Norman Park services the following areas:
Kangaroo Point, East Brisbane, Hawthorne, Coorparoo, Camp Hill, Carina, Carina Heights, Morningside, Bulimba, Norman Park, Seven Hills, Cannon Hill, Murarrie, Balmoral, Carindale.
Please feel free to contact Pulse Test and Tag Norman Park on 18004ATEST and arrange a free no obligation quote.