Hi I am Nilesh Patel from Pulse Test and Tag Oakhurst. I am in Electrical field for last 20 years. I would like to serve safety.
At Pulse Test and Tag Oakhurst we provide a testing program using the latest equipment to help you to ensure the safety of your personnel using electrical equipment.
To meet latest OH&S legal requirements, businesses, contractors and sole traders must ensure their electrical appliances are tested and tagged for safety compliance as per Australian Standards AS3760:2010 otherwise it may not cover by insurance.
Items that need to be tested:
- Computers & Monitors
- Printers, Fax Machines & Copiers
- Extension leads & Power Boards
- Electrical Power Tools
- Portable Air-Conditioners
- Desk & table lamps
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Kitchen Appliances
- Laundry Appliances
- Residual Current Devices (safety switches)
- and anything which can be plug into a 240 V power point
- Certified as per NSW regulation and act
- Quality work as per AS/NZS 3760:2010 Electrical Standards
- Very friendly, positive and police check
- No call out fees.
- No expensive hourly rates charged.
- Obligation free quotes
- Competitive price.
- All Insurances
- A visual check of all Electrical appliances, power leads and power boards to identify any problems or defects
- Electrical tests performed with Advanced Portable Appliance Tester on all above items
- Tagging of all appliances and leads with next due dates
- A computer generated results in details for all items tested
- Due date follow up reminders (sms, email, or call)
- Earth leakage, Current leakage, Insulation resistance and Polarity Testing
- Microwave radiation leakage testing
- Replacement of appliance/lead plug tops and sockets if found damaged or faulty.
- 3 phase equipment /extension lead Test and Tag
Suburbs Covered by Pulse Test and Tag Oakhurst:
Mount Druit, Glendenning, Rooty Hill, Doonside, Plumpton, Oakhurst, Heversham, Mount Druit Village