Are your tools and appliances compliant with OH&S regulation?
Are you providing employees and yourself with a practical
“duty of care”?
Anybody is at risk of electrocution if your electrical appliances have not been Tested and Tagged in accordance with AS/NZS 3760 Regulations, Victoria.
Hi, my name is Nathan from Test and Tag Reservoir, and it is my duty and pleasure to keep your workplace safe and legally compliant through a friendly, professional service. With the help of state-of-the-art testing equipment, your safety is assured at very competitive prices.
Pulse Test and Tag Reservoir operates in the northern suburbs of Melbourne including: Coburg North, Preston, Reservoir, Lalor, Epping, Campbellfield, Broadmeadows and Mill Park.
Some extra advantages include:
- Free Quotes
- Public Liability Insurance
- Flexible Hours (to assist in minimising your operational downtime)
- Before and After Hour Services (Conditions Apply)
- A Visual Test of all tools & appliances
- Earth Test
- Insulation Test
- Leakage Test
- Polarity Test
- Microwave Oven Testing (Including radiation leakage tests)
- Portable RCD (Safety Switch) Testing
- Fixed RCD (Safety Switch) Testing
- An Electrical Equipment Test Report detailing results of every test
- Follow up calls, SMS or Email for a friendly reminder when your due for your next Test and Tag.
If it plugs in, I’ve got you covered: Extension Leads, Power Boards, Power Tools, RCD’s (Safety Switches), Computers, Kitchen Appliances, Office Appliances and much, much more!
Call 1300 PULSE and ask for Nathan in Reservoir.
ABN: 65 108 975 097
No job is too big or too small
Have a fantastic day!