Welcome to Pulse Test and Tag Sadleir,
A local service backed by a national network.
We at Pulse Test and Tag Sadleir provide a testing program using the latest equipment to help you to ensure the safety of your personnel using electrical equipment, under the Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Legislation, whilst being carried out in a cost effective method without risking personnel safety or involving lengthy equipment downtime.
- Compliance checks and tagging of all electrical leads and appliances in accordance with AS/NZS 3760:2010
- Electronic copy of register of all equipment and record of formal inspection and test
- Reminder prior to anniversary of testing due.
- Plug replacement
- Free quotes by the person who does the work, not sales staff.
- Qualified professional, saving your staff to increase your productivity.
- I come to you, on site.
- MI 3309 DeltaGT portable appliance test is both battery and mains powered and has a unique integrated PRCD testing technology requiring no need of isolation transformer when testing portable RCDs.
Pulse Test and Tag Sadleir services the following areas: Ashcroft, Bonnyrigg, Bonnyrigg Heights, Busby, Cabramatta West, Cecil Hills, Elizabeth Hills, Green Valley, Heckenberg, Hinchinbrook, Hoxton Park, Lurnea, Miller, Mount Pritchard, Prestons and Sadleir.
Test & Tag Certification # TTT07752
WHS General Construction Induction (White Card) # CGI0282124SEQ01
240V Single Phase Plug Replacement Certification # PRC5957