Hi and welcome to Pulse Test And Tag Toorak
Test and Tagging is a generic name given to the process of visually inspecting and electrically testing in service electrical equipment for personal safety.
Are your home and/or business safe and compliant?
The Occupational Health & Safety Act (OHS Act) requires all employers to provide and maintain a working environment for workers and independent contractors that is safe and without risk to health. All electrical equipment should be tested & tagged on a regular basis, as set out in the Australian Standards AS/NZS 3760:2022.
It is vital to keep everyone in the workplace safe! You can’t afford to have Work Safe turning up to your workplace to conduct a random audit and not have your tags done. If you have a fire due to an electrical item being faulty and you are not compliant – you may NOT be covered by insurance!
All electrical appliances and equipment are visually inspected, then put through comprehensive testing with a Portable Appliance Tester (PAT) to check earth continuity, insulation, leakage & polarity. Once passed, the unit is tagged and dated with next due dates.
Why not protect your loved ones also by having the appliances in your home checked. There are regulations in place to keep you safe at work but most often it’s the safety at home which is often neglected.
What is tested?
All plug-in appliances such as:
- Portable items with a flexible cord eg Electric Tools, Lighting, Heating, Cooling, Networking Equipment/Servers etc
- Office Equipment eg Computers, Monitors, Printers, Laptops etc
- Kitchen Appliances eg Fridges, Kettles, Coffee Machines, Sandwich Makers etc
- Residual Current Devices (RCD’s) – Fixed or Portable
- Power Boards/Surge Boards
- Extension leads
- Microwaves – Radiation Leakage Test
Servicing is done onsite at:
- Schools/Childcare Centre’s
- Construction Sites
- Retirement Villages
- Doctor’s/Dentist Surgeries & Medical Centre’s
- Hairdressers/Beauty Salons
- Retail Stores/Shopping Centre’s
- Festivals & Exhibitions
- And many more, just ring and ask!
Drop off and pick-up same day or next day service available for local Tradies.
Why choose us:
- Free quotes and competitive pricing
- State of the art testing equipment used
- Detailed report of all tests completed
- Follow up call and reminders one month before due date
- Professional, friendly, trained and reliable technicians
- Qualified with nationally recognised AS/NZS 3760:2022 licence
- Fully insured with Public Liability to $10 million dollars
Pulse Test And Tag Toorak pride ourselves on being the best and most professional in the industry along with the best service you can find. We specialise in all industries so no matter what your needs we can deliver an outstanding service that complies with all OH&S regulations. This means you can have peace of mind that all of your electrical equipment is safe and most importantly you and your workers are too.
Available: Monday to Saturday. An after-hours service is available with prior arrangement.
Areas Pulse Test And Tag Toorak service include South Yarra, Toorak, Windsor, Prahran and many more.
Call 18004ATEST (1800 428 3787) for a free quote or more information about testing & tagging.