PULSE TEST AND TAG
Call us on 1300 PULSE or use our online enquiry form.
We all know that faulty electrical appliance/equipment cords, extension leads or RCD’s (safety switches) not functioning as per the manufacturer’s standard means there is a risk of being electrocuted around the workplace or at home, and consequences can be fatal.
Employers must provide a safe working environment in the workplace by ensuring businesses comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Act’s electrical safety regulations to Australian Standards AS/NZS 3760:2010.
Pulse Test And Tag Trigg provides you with a prompt and professional service, resulting in peace of mind so that your workplace environment is safe and legally compliant.
Don’t neglect your home! Pulse Test And Tag Trigg also provides safety switch testing at the home to keep it as safe as your workplace.
Pulse Test And Tag Trigg provides –
- An initial free visual check and quote
- Report on items deemed defective/ dangerous
- Tests performed on all corded electrical items (appliances and equipment), including extension leads
- Testing of RCD’s (safety switches)
- Testing of microwaves for radiation leakage (optional extra)
- All items are tagged and an electronic log report is provided upon completion of each service call
Pulse Test And Tag Trigg offers –
- Extremely competitive rates
- No call out fee for local customers
Pulse Test And Tag Trigg maintains records for future follow up testing requirements.
Call BOB or NATHAN NOW for a free quote on 1300 PULSE
Some of the areas we cover are:
Stirling, Osborne Park, Balcatta, Trigg, Doubleview, Scarborough, Wembley Downs, Innaloo, Woodlands, Herdsman, Tuart Hill, Karrinyup, Gwelup, City Beach, Yokine.