Is your work place safe and compliant?
Do you own a large or small business? Are you a tradie or even have a home office?? Part of workplace safety is having safe electrical equipment.
Hundreds of lives are saved annually by ensuring your electrical equipment is safe to use at your work place, job site and even in your own home.
Here at Pulse Test And Tag we will test your electrical equipment to the as/nz standards 3760-2010 and provide you with a comprehensive diagnostic service and identify any issues or faults with your electrical equipment that may and can harm you, your staff or customers.
Pulse Test And Tag Winton specialise in the following:
- All types of business’s from small home office’s to large multisite company’s
- Home appliances
- All Tradies tools
- Power boards, surge protectors boards
- Power cords, power cables and extension leads
- Computers, printers even the office water cooler
- 240v forklift chargers
- Anything that is able to be plugged into a power socket
- We provide a follow up reminder service for your peace of mind
- We fully understand that being flexible is highly important to your business needs and we offer you an after hour’s service to help minimise disruption to your business or work sites
- Plug top replacement service
- 3 phase equipment and 3 phase extension leads
Pulse Test And Tag Winton is fully insured and pride ourselves in prompt, high quality workmanship with honesty and professionalism.
For a free no obligation quote please call Pulse Test And Tag Winton on 1800428378
24hrs, 7 days a week
Benalla to west Wodonga, Beechworth to Rutherglen and all areas in between