Pulse Test And Tag Woodbine
License #: ETTO2159
ABN: 54 681 079 409
Welcome to Pulse Test and Tag Woodbine, where your safety is our priority.
We at Pulse Test and Tag Woodbine provide a Testing program using the latest equipment to ensure the safety of your personnel using electrical equipment, under the Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Legislation.
The Safety Inspection and Testing performed fully complies with the obligations of today’s Australian Standards AS3760:2010, whilst being carried out in a cost effective method without risking personnel safety or involving lengthy equipment downtime.
We always aim to improve with ongoing up to date technical and customer service training, to ensure total customer satisfaction.
Key Advantages with Test and Tag Woodbine:
- No Call out Fees Charged
- No Expensive Hourly Rates charged
- Free Quotes and Competitive pricing, we won’t be beaten on price.
- Public Liability Insured
Test and Tag Woodbine Services include:
- A visual check of all appliances and electrical leads to identify any problems or defects
- Electrical tests performed with a Portable Appliance Tester on all items
- A computer generated detailing appliances and test results
- Test & Tagging for Single and Three phase extension leads and Appliance
- Power boards(Overload,RCD & Surge Protected)
- Earth leakage, Current leakage, Insulation resistance and Polarity Testing
- We can check for microwave radiation leakage and offer a repair service if required.
We service the following areas: Campbelltown CBD, Macarthur Square, Englorie Park, Blair Athol, Maclin Lodge, Woodbine, Leumeah, Minto, Ingleburn and Pembroke Park